Welcome to Lexis® Legal News! The Lexis Legal News service is your portal to the day’s top stories and documents from LexisNexis® Mealey Publications™, a trusted source for intense litigation trial activity for more than 30 years. Look for additional news and newsletter content from LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt®, LexisNexis® Matthew Bender® and LexisNexis® Sheshunoff®.
At www.lexislegalnews.com, you can:
- Receive your Mealey’s® titles via email the moment the newsletter is released
- View the latest Mealey’s daily news headlines, updated continuously throughout the day, by practice area
- Access documents unavailable in Mealey’s print or eBook newsletters
- Subscribe to RSS feeds of select Mealey’s titles or all Mealey’s titles to receive breaking news headlines updated throughout the day
- Contact Mealey Publications journalists
Navigation is simple. On the home page, you can view the latest legal news headlines or choose practice areas to narrow your selection of headlines. By clicking on the Newsletter and RSS icons, you can sign up for email delivery of your newsletters and RSS feeds of the latest news. Plus, administrators can manage users and passwords.
Dig a little bit deeper into the pre-trial, trial and post-trial issues with litigation-intense news from Mealey Publications.
No fluff. Just the litigation, legislative and regulatory news you need to prepare for your client, your next negotiation or your next maneuver at trial.
Breaking news bulletins delivered by email
Newsletter by subject area delivered to your email in-box
Access to documents a click away
Written by experienced news journalists
Names of the attorneys working the featured cases
Authoritative commentary by experts and colleagues in litigation
Subscribe to what you need. Nothing more. Nothing less.Order your access and newsletter email delivery option by contacting your LexisNexis® account representative, by calling 800.223.1940 or by visiting the LexisNexis® Store.