Man Injured By Exploding E-Cigarette Battery Files Suit In Kansas Court

(March 13, 2018, 2:46 PM EDT) -- WICHITA, Kan. — A man who was injured after an electronic cigarette battery blew up in his pocket sued the store that sold it and the company that made the battery for it on Feb. 6, claiming that the store was negligent in selling it to him and that a different design would have prevented the explosion (Daniel Anderson v. Big E’s Vapor Shop LLC, No. 2018-CV-000286-OT, Kan. Dist., Sedgwick Co.).

(Complaint available. Document #04-180321-003C.)

Daniel Anderson sued Big E’s Vapor Shop LLC and VapeUSA Dist....
To view the full article, register now.